Bing Stock Market Quiz
Stock Market Quiz I (23 JUN)
Stock Market Question Overview :
- The headquarters of the National Stock Exchange is situated in
- NIFTY and SENSEX are calculated based on
- The first computerised stock exchange in India was
- When was NIFTY (National Stock Exchange Fifty) established?
- P/E ratio stand for –
- BSE stand __th Largest stock Market in the world.
- The Oldest Stock Market in India is:
- The markets where securities instruments are traded directly between buyer and seller are known as ______.
- Which term is apt to describe the payout made to shareholders representing their share in the company’s profits?
- Which agency is responsible for regulation of Stock market in India?
- How many companies are a part of Sensex (Stock Exchange Sensitive Index)?
BingQuizzes.net is QuizzesX.com Product